Shaun Murkett ...
efficiently made many noise surveys
for us; he is widely experienced and
professional, and understands perfectly
the requirements ... His reports were
very thorough and comprehensive,
and essential for us to win the case.
I would recommend him
Trevor Standen - Head of Planning
Radcliffes Le Brasseur LLP,
Solicitors for XOYO.
E1 London, Studio Spaces, Licence Application.
Shoreditch Platform, Studio Spaces,
Premises Licence Application.
E1 London, Outside Space
Premises Licence Application.
Mascara Bar, Hackney,
Licence & Planning Permission.
• Over 500 noise surveys and reports over 25 years
• 100+ attendances at licence hearings and appeals
• High success rate of obtaining licences
• Professional, qualified, experienced
• Associate Member of Institute of licencing
• Later hours variation applications
• New premises licence applications
• Extension of area and capacity variations
• Temporary licences for events and festivals
• Planning Applications for Change of Use to A3 and A4
• Liaise with Local Authority Noise and Licensing Teams
• Liaise with Police and other Responsible Authorities
• Dispersal policies and noise management plans
• Well known and trusted by all Local Authorities
• Assisting clients facing review procedures
• Assisting clients on closure orders
Netil 360 Roof Space
Resident Noise Complaints.
Studio Spaces licence application Wapping
Shaun Murkett Acoustics are excellent... Shaun was very professional and confident... always gets good results; strongly recommended.
Yuval Hen, Director,
Studio Spaces, London.
BACK TO SERVICES
Licensing and Planning Applications.
From our extensive experience over many years of noise issues with entertainment venues such as bars, clubs, restaurants and performance spaces, we now offer a full Licensing service for of all types of licence issues and applications. This ranges from variation applications for later hours, increase areas, to full premises licence applications for new venues. We can also assist with all planning applications for licenced premises.
Shaun Murkett, the Principle Consultant, is an experienced and qualified professional Licensing Consultant and an Associate Member of the Institute of Licensing.
We liaise effectively with the local authority Noise and Licensing teams, Police and other Responsible Authorities to ease the application process through, from start to finish. We organise all the official paperwork, submit the application documents, and represent clients in any licence hearings.
We have successfully managed to obtain many new premises licences and variations for later hours in difficult circumstances, for instance ‘Special Policy Areas’ and ‘Saturation Zones’.
PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL ADVICE ON ACOUSTICS AND SOLUTIONS TO NOISE PROBLEMS
Licence & Planning Applications.
Licence & Planning Permissions.
Getting late hours for our bar
in Dalston in the SPA was an amazing achievement. Shaun did all the reports
and paperwork, and is very good in
front of the Committee.
I use him for all our noise, licensing,
and planning stuff.
Barbaros Inan, Owner, Highwater, Dalston.